FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE £650 (for customers from the EU and UK)
- For orders under £500:
UK (Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®) - £12.95
EU countries - £20.00
Non EU countries - £25.00
- Parcels will need to be signed for in person. Please ensure the delivery address is an address where you will be at the time of delivery (home or work).
- Orders may be subject to security checks, which can cause delays in the processing of orders. We may need to contact you to carry out these security checks – if we are unable to reach you using the contact details provided it will delay the despatch of your order.
- Hugo & Haan is not liable for lost shipments when tracking dictates it has been delivered
- Hugo & Haan is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to the customer not being available for signature upon arrival, or due to any unforeseen weather or technical issue within the shipping company.
- If your package is sent back to Hugo & Haan for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order.
- To check on the status of an order or verify delivery, please e-mail email@example.com. Transactions are processed in pounds sterling.
- Please note that we do not deliver items to PO boxes.
- All prices shown on the website are inclusive of local UK VAT (20%)
- International Orders may be subject to local taxes, import duties or other local requirements.
- Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Hugo & Haan is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Hugo & Haan is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs issues when shipping internationally.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.